6/22/2013

Gearing up......and SO pumped up, I could just PEE!

 Being totally serious....(okay, I'm trying my HARDEST to say that with a straight face) I'm getting ALL geared up to head to Indianapolis, Indiana for our Scentsy Family Reunion!  OH EMMMM GEEEEE!  I can't WAIT to get there!  Thousands of Scentsy Family Consultants are heading there too.  From ALL over the country and beyond, to ALL be together and CELEBRATE, LEARN and INSPIRE each other for our businesses.  Shit.  That reminds me.  I need to get my laundry done.  Dammit.  I hate laundry.

Anyways, packing my stuff (after I wash it, of course!) and preparing to see my mostest favoritest people in the world (besides Tyler, Mike and Jack!) and spend the week with them!!  EEEEKKKK!  I seriously am gonna EXPLODE with excitement!



So here's what the plan is.......

Day one (Tuesday)--Arrive in INDY!  My Jenny (that's what her nickname is)--Jenny Cottrell is picking me up at the airport in Ohio....why?  Because it's our plan, geesh, don't be picking me apart YET!  We will head into Indy, and get settled and ready to REGISTER on Tuesday night.  After registration, I am heading over to The Hard Rock Cafe to meet our group for a TEAM DINNER!  WOOT!  I always look forward to seeing everyone, and laughing my ASS off with them!  Our group is pretty freaking amazing, if I do say so myself!  We have the rest of the night free, and I'm hoping to see some others after that.

Day Two (Wednesday)--Scentsy 5k--okay, before you get some unreasonable vision of me, I won't be running the 5k.  I WILL however, be WALKING it, MAYBE.  That begins at 8am.  Yikes!
The day, after the 5K I have free.  Everyone other than Directors, Star Directors, and SuperStar Directors have to register on Wednesday.  THEN.....THEN.......Wait for it.......wait forrrrr ittt.....HEIDI'S BIRTHDAY BASH!!!  Heidi Thompson, the Co-CEO of Scentsy Family, Inc, is having her birthday celebration, and is SHARING the fun with US!  Not with EVERYONE, although, I'm sure she would LIKE to share it with everyone, there are only a few thousand of us who are going.....by a few thousand, I mean only a portion of the THOUSANDS of consultants going.  Okay, here's the kicker.......make sure you're sitting down for this one....hold on tight.......it's awesome.....KELLY CLARKSON is playing a concert to celebrate Heidi's BIRTHDAY BASH!!  OMG OMG OMG!!  I love Kelly!!  She's an amazing inspiration and example of the saying, "DREAMS DO COME TRUE!"  She had a dream, and she WENT FOR IT!!  That is what it's all about!  So we get to see her play!  I haven't been so excited about a concert since.....since......ha!  Since I saw Pat Benatar play a few years ago!  So, as you can imagine, I'm extremely freaking excited about this!!  So we all get to celebrate Heidi's birthday until around 9:30 pm.  After that, who knows, I'm SURE we can all find SOMETHING to do.  (Insert evil laugh here).



  



Day Three (Thursday)--Heading over to Lucas Memorial Stadium for General Session 1. This is when we get some MIND BLOWING TRAINING to help with our businesses. Not just our businesses, ourselves too. Dr. Brené Brown will be speaking to us! Don't know who SHE is? Well, go find out, cuz I just don't have TIME to explain how FREAKING AWESOME she is!



Then LUNCH, then another General Session (2) then FREE NIGHT! WOOT!







Day Four (Friday)--is always SUPER magical! General Session (3) and more education, learning, laughter and FUN!! We have another AMAZING guest speaker!! Daniel H. Pink is a KICK ASS author! How crazy is it that we get to learn from ALL of these amazing people!? EEEEEKKKKK!!!
Then LUNCH and then General Session (4) which is where, LAST YEAR, we heard from Orville Thompson, Heidi Thompson, Chuck Thompson, some wonderful people from Corporate, and some AWESOME consultants! After that, we have time to head back to our hotels, shower, eat, and head back to Lucas Stadium for AWARDS NIGHT! This year, I get to attend the AWARDS RECEPTION after Awards night and I AM FREAKING ECSTATIC about it!!!







Oh, waitttttttttt a minute.......back the TRUCK UP!!  I forgot the BESTEST part!  MARY CHRISTENSEN is going to be there too, to teach us some AMAZING things!  Holy CRAP I'm excited about that one too!!! 





So, when we first started making plans for Reunion, CLEARLY one of the first things you think of is...."Who am I going to room with?"  I mean, you don't wanna room with someone you don't get along with.  Duh.  You don't wanna room with someone who never sleeps, because then you are SCREWED!  You want to room with someone who is FUN, RESPECTFUL, and LIKE-MINDED, right!?  Well, I got lucky and have TWO of those people.....actually FOUR people who are "roomies".  Edie Anne and I decided a LONG time ago that we would bunk together at the JW MARRIOTT.  She had already reserved a few rooms, and we both decided that we would room together.  Shawnie and her hubby are taking one of the rooms, and Edie and I in the other.  Well, then things got down to the wire, and we added Karen, and Holly to our room list.  We had to, THEY ARE FUN, and SWEET, and AMAZING women, and why not!?  I mean, we, selfishly decided in the beginning that it would just be US.  Her and I.  Period.  Then, we thought twice.  Two more?  ABSOLUTELY!!  Give more than you take.  That's what it's all about.  We want them to have a great time, and we want to make SURE they do.  It will be amazing, and fun, and I'm SURE a bucket FULL of laughs.  SO that's the plan.  




I know that, knowing Edie, we will be posting videos, and blogs and photos while we are at Scentsy Family Reunion 2013.....so keep an eye out. Only 18 days until all of the FUN STARTS! WOOT! Hang on tight.......we are beginning to gear up for the RACE TO INDY!!!!

No comments: